Adidas Pureboost Trainer Review
The Adidas Pureboost Trainer is marketed as one of Adidas’ most popular, versatile cross-training shoes.
After getting multiple requests for an Adidas Pureboost Review review, we finally got our hands on a pair and put them through our cross-training shoe testing regimen.
SHOP THIS SHOE:
(Note: We receive free products to review and participate in affiliate programs, where we are compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosure page on BarBend.com for details:
ADIDAS PUREBOOST PERFORMANCE
The Adidas Pureboost Trainer was one of the most comfortable cross-trainers we’ve ever tested, but that comfort came with a caveat.
This caveat involved the Pureboost Trainer’s stability. The Boost midsole was not ideal for supporting heavier squats and deadlifts and the elastic mid-foot strap was not very supportive.
However, if you want a shoe for day-to-day wear and the occasional light workout, then these are some of the most comfortable cross-trainers we’ve ever reviewed.
ADIDAS PUREBOOST TRAINER PROS
1. Comfortable full Boost midsole.
2. Light weight and maneuverable bootie design.
3. Great for light workouts and day-to-day wear.
ADIDAS PUREBOOST CONS
1. Heel slip.
2. Potential long-term durability issues with the mid-foot/heel strap.
All-in-all, the Adidas Pureboost Trainer performed decently well in respect to comfort, but was not the most supportive cross-trainer out there.
Thanks for checking out BarBend, make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Also, check out some of our most popular videos:
Best Cross Training Shoes:
Best Pre Workout Supplements:
Best Meal Replacements:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- The Most Comfortable Sneaker Ever?! | Adidas Ultra Boost Uncaged Unboxing + On Feet
- Giày MÁT-XA đầu tiên trên TG – Nike Joyride Run Flyknit – Siêu Sung Sướng | Vlog 119 – Duyet Sneaker
- ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST ĐEN TRẮNG XANH tại TPHCM – Streetstyle.vn
- Adidas UltraBOOST 4.0 vs UltraBOOST 19
- Men's Lookbook with Adidas Ultra Boost | Ft. MNML LA, Represent, I Love Ugly & More