adidas Originals have come out of the current fashion sneaker trend ahead of the pack thanks to their partnerships with designers such as Rick Owens, Yohji Yamamoto and Raf Simons aligning adidas closer to fashion than ever before. While the more experimental versions of adidas silhouettes have been reserved for these collaborative collections, the new Tubular collection previewed at Paris Fashion Week is a sign that the German company have been emboldened by the success of their fashion-focused ventures and are now willing to release forward-thinking models on their own. The latest example is this slip on version of the Superstar, a unique take on the famous basketball model that appeal to their newfound fan base, but might be too ‘contemporary’ for the more traditional shell-toe collectors. Both black and white models are now available at Kix-Files and select adidas Originals account, with more colourways expecting to follow soon.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- The Most Comfortable Sneaker Ever?! | Adidas Ultra Boost Uncaged Unboxing + On Feet
- Giày MÁT-XA đầu tiên trên TG – Nike Joyride Run Flyknit – Siêu Sung Sướng | Vlog 119 – Duyet Sneaker
- ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST ĐEN TRẮNG XANH tại TPHCM – Streetstyle.vn
- Adidas UltraBOOST 4.0 vs UltraBOOST 19
- Men's Lookbook with Adidas Ultra Boost | Ft. MNML LA, Represent, I Love Ugly & More