At 5-foot-11-inches, Behati Prinsloo was called names like “giraffe” and “grasshopper” growing up. Now the supermodel, who’s working with the Save the Rhino Trust, loves her legs and feels “blessed by them.” She also opens up about her postpartum lows and how husband, Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine, helped her through it.
» Subscribe to TODAY:
» Watch the latest from TODAY:
About: TODAY brings you the latest headlines and expert tips on money, health and parenting. We wake up every morning to give you and your family all you need to start your day. If it matters to you, it matters to us. We are in the people business. Subscribe to our channel for exclusive TODAY archival footage & our original web series.
Connect with TODAY Online!
Visit TODAY’s Website:
Find TODAY on Facebook:
Follow TODAY on Twitter:
Follow TODAY on Instagram:
#BehatiPrinsloo #TodayOriginals #VictoriaSecretAngel
Model Behati Prinsloo Used To Slouch To Seem Shorter | TODAY Originals
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Age of Mythology EX: Tale of the Dragon – Walkthrough – Part 1 – Rising Waters (PC HD) [1080p60FPS]
- Việt Nam vs Malaysia – AFF Cup 2018 – Phỏng Vấn NHM Trực Tiếp Tại Sân Vận Động Mỹ Đình
- Google Tag Manager Course: Event Tracking [Preview]
- LinkedIn Sucks! 5 ways LinkedIn can be improved
- Crack WinRAR 5 with hashcat and password lists (520K passwords)