There was a significant rally for the Euro yesterday (or more so, dollar weakness) with a move that has threatened the corrective outlook. However the daily chart continues to show the rate hitting the underside of a falling 21 day moving average and failing. Despite the momentum indicators now beginning to show signs of improvement, until the key reaction high at $1.3819 has been breached then this will continue to look like another rally within the correction. The intraday chart shows that the battle is on though and yesterday’s high at $1.3811 is not too far away. If the bulls can continue yesterday’s momentum to breach $1.3819 this opens $1.3746 and $1.3775. Overnight the rate has undergone some consolidation but is just coming under a bit of downside pressure as the early European trading begins. Support comes in around $1.3750.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://cinausp.org/tin-noi-bat
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Thành viên cuối trong gia tộc họ Phan nổi tiếng bóng đá Bình Định qua đời vì đột quỵ | Tin tức 24h
- Tạm biệt và đừng gặp lại! Tập 3 | Hạnh Phúc Trong Tầm Tay
- Drop the Mic w/ Anne Hathaway
- Những Sai Lầm Khi Sử Dụng Lá Bàng Cho Hồ Cá Cảnh 🐠 Ryan Nguyen_The Fish Lover
- TRUYỀN THUYẾT VỀ QUÁN TIÊN – TEASER TRAILER