1. Wide shot of Ho Chi Minh City stadium
2. Mid shot, poster of David Beckham
3. Mid shot of newspaper stand
4. Young person reading the paper
5. Mid shot, man wearing Manchester United jersey
6. Mid shot of crowd
7. Close-up, girl with ticket in her mouth
8. Close-up of child
9. Wide shot of people in the queue
10. Mid shot of security
11. Mid shot of Beckham poster
12. People with Beckham shirts walking by
13. Mid shot of Beckham arriving at stadium
14. Various shots of crowd
15. Mid shot of Beckham getting into sponsor’s vehicle
16. Wide shot of Beckham in the car
17. Wide shot of crowd
18. Mid shot of Beckham in car
19. Mid shot of crowd
20. Mid shot of people outside stadium
21. Various shots of people on a neighbouring roof trying to see into the stadium
22. SOUNDBITE: (Vietnamese) Voxpop: Banh Minh Quang:
“I am very glad to see David Beckham in Vietnam.”
23. SOUNDBITE: (Vietnamese) Voxpop: Banh Minh Quang: Tran Dai Phu:
“I am very happy to see a superstar playing football in Ho Chi Min.”
24. Mid shot of Beckham inside the stadium getting photo taken
25. SOUNDBITE: (Vietnamese) Voxpop: Nguden Minh Quoc:
“David Beckham came to Vietnam to advertise Manchester United and we love Beckham as much as we love Manchester United.”
26. Mid shot of people waiting in rain
27. Fans screaming, Beckham’s vehicle leaves
Star English footballer David Beckham continued his whirlwind tour of Asia with another big entrance on Wednesday, triggering loud roars of approval and a burst of silver confetti as he greeted fans in Vietnamese.
An estimated 13,000 soccer-crazy Vietnamese crowded into a Ho Chi Minh City stadium to greet the England soccer captain as he arrived on the back of a pick-up truck.
Some wearing Beckham T-shirts and others holding newspaper articles on him, avid fans filed into the stands at
sunrise, some four hours before he made an appearance.
Wearing a white No. 7 jersey and trademark topknot, the Real Madrid-bound Beckham demonstrated his famed kicking skills, sending balls soaring into the stands for fans.
Chanting “Beckham, Beckham,” thousands of fans waited in the pouring rain outside the stadium to catch a glimpse of him as he left for the airport in a police motorcade.
After the morning’s appearance, Beckham then held a news conference that was restricted to Vietnamese media.
Organisers had given reporters a list of topics that could not be discussed, including Beckham’s switch to Real
Madrid, his salary and his wife’s singing career.
Last week, the 28-year-old midfielder agreed to a 41.3 (m) million US dollar transfer to Spanish giant Real Madrid, ending weeks of speculation when his manager confirmed the move while the midfielder was in transit to Japan.
Beckham will earn an estimated annual salary of 7.08 (m) million US dollars plus bonuses at Real, where he joins a powerful lineup including Brazil’s Ronaldo and France’s Zinedine Zidane.
Beckham was scheduled to fly back to Bangkok, Thailand, later on Wednesday, the final stop on his tour.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- The Most Comfortable Sneaker Ever?! | Adidas Ultra Boost Uncaged Unboxing + On Feet
- Giày MÁT-XA đầu tiên trên TG – Nike Joyride Run Flyknit – Siêu Sung Sướng | Vlog 119 – Duyet Sneaker
- ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST ĐEN TRẮNG XANH tại TPHCM – Streetstyle.vn
- Adidas UltraBOOST 4.0 vs UltraBOOST 19
- Men's Lookbook with Adidas Ultra Boost | Ft. MNML LA, Represent, I Love Ugly & More