Real vs Fake adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Oreo aka Black White. Here is how you can tell the differences between a Fake, replica or Unauthorized adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 Oreo versus an authentic. Use this video as a guide to authenticate and legit check your pair. Make sure to Subscribe.
Buy Crep Protect Here:
DISCLAIMER: Video is for Educational Purposes Only.
Some Tips On Authentic vs. Unauthorized Yeezy 350 Boost V2 Oreo:
1. White stripe is lighter on the authentic versus the unauthorized.
2. Boost on the real pair is soft and smooth while the replica is stiff and textured.
3. The heel is fatter and more round on the fakes.
4. Black Primeknit is slightly lighter on authentic versus the fake.
5. Font used on the insole of the replica is larger and darker.
This is just a few tips on how to spot the differences between an unauthorized vs. authentic adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Oreo aka Black White release which the video goes more in-depth.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://cinausp.org/lam-dep
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- The Most Comfortable Sneaker Ever?! | Adidas Ultra Boost Uncaged Unboxing + On Feet
- Giày MÁT-XA đầu tiên trên TG – Nike Joyride Run Flyknit – Siêu Sung Sướng | Vlog 119 – Duyet Sneaker
- ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST ĐEN TRẮNG XANH tại TPHCM – Streetstyle.vn
- Adidas UltraBOOST 4.0 vs UltraBOOST 19
- Men's Lookbook with Adidas Ultra Boost | Ft. MNML LA, Represent, I Love Ugly & More